Okay. Time to give you guys an update on everything that’s been going on behind the scenes over the past few months.
1.Still struggling with Shattered Frost, but the good news is that I’ve been writing something every day. Finally reached 43k words and I’m hoping that I’ll be finished with the novel by the end of the year.
2. Working on a short story titled The True Bride for an anthology titled Twice Upon a Time.
3. Might end up writing a children’s book that takes place at Woodside Farm Creamery (local farm and awesome ice cream shop here in Delaware).
4. Working on a super secret comic book with my BFF Elizabeth Kolodziej.
5. Officially finished with issue #1 of Zombie Ever After and will have more info on that soon!
6. Just found out that Elizabeth and I are going to OTAKON!!! She’s doing a panel/workshop and after months of waiting…waiting…and waiting we finally got a table against seriously incredible odds. Thank God, because only a miracle can explain how it all happened. LOL
7. I was on the local newspaper!! Click here & here
8. Ooooooooh and Elizabeth and I are putting together our very own collection of short stories titled Mugshots. They’re inspired by these pictures by artist Marilen Adrover.
I totally got dibs on Snow White and Alice. 😀 So excited about this project. 🙂
9. Also some other exciting things are going on but it might fall through the cracks because it’s one of those things that might or might not happen so I’m not gonna make any big announcements until I’m absolutely, 100% sure it’s going to happen. 🙂
That’s all for the moment. 🙂 What’s going on with you guys? Feel free to share!